Bald Eagles on LI
I guess im not the only one who noticed the Bald Eagles in Rockville Centre, it made the front page of Newsday! It must have been a slow news day. Its ironic to note that additional acreage was clearcut only months ago only a few hundred yards from the sightings.
Bald Eagle on Long Island?
While jogging around Hempstead Lake State Park in Rockville Center this past weekend, I saw a Bald Eagle perched on a dead tree in the Northernmost portion of the lake. Not believing my own eyes I returned a half hour later, but no bird. However, im not the first, it was apparently reported to the Audubon Society in April 2012. I would have never have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. Go figure!
Alaska and Assumption of Section 404 of the Clean Water Act.
Page 6 of 22<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>
Wetlands in the News
- EPA jurisdiction over wetlands needed for environment - Charleston Post Courier
- Push for Paradise water treatment wetlands continues - Chico Enterprise-Record
- PID's Kellogg continues pitch for wetlands - Paradise Post
- Riverview Middle School students get hands-on science at Bay Point wetlands - Contra Costa Times
- Joy B. Zedler: Wabesa wetlands at risk from stormwater - Madison.com