Alaska and Assumption of Section 404 of the Clean Water Act.
Field Guide to Virginia Salt and Brackish Marsh plants
I recently stumbled upon the The Virginia Institute of Marine Science's helpful field guide to Virginia Salt and Brackish Marsh Plants. Despite only being a few pages, its a quick start on identifying the most common plants in Virginia’s tidal salt marshes, based on the tidal zone. The color coding of each zone (Low Marsh, Salt Meadow, Salt Panne, Upland Bank) and the illustration of each plants most distinctive feature of each plant makes identification much easier, and kid friendly. All of the illustrations in this brochure are by Abigail Rorer from the "Field Guide to Coastal Wetland Plants of the Southeastern United States" by Ralph Tiner.
List of the Top 75 Wetland Plants
Page 6 of 21<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>
Wetlands in the News
- Endangered Bird Sighted in Dadri Wetlands - The Epoch Times
- 160 acres of wetlands to be restored - Knoe.com
- Enter The WETLANDS With New 'Pink-Band' Trailer - Twitch
- City: Race damaged wetlands - The Daily News of Newburyport
- Wetlands permit sought for cinema site in Southbury - Waterbury Republican American