Alaska and Assumption of Section 404 of the Clean Water Act.
Field Guide to Virginia Salt and Brackish Marsh plants
I recently stumbled upon the The Virginia Institute of Marine Science's helpful field guide to Virginia Salt and Brackish Marsh Plants. Despite only being a few pages, its a quick start on identifying the most common plants in Virginia’s tidal salt marshes, based on the tidal zone. The color coding of each zone (Low Marsh, Salt Meadow, Salt Panne, Upland Bank) and the illustration of each plants most distinctive feature of each plant makes identification much easier, and kid friendly. All of the illustrations in this brochure are by Abigail Rorer from the "Field Guide to Coastal Wetland Plants of the Southeastern United States" by Ralph Tiner.
List of the Top 75 Wetland Plants
Page 6 of 21<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>
Wetlands in the News
- Conservancy buys wetlands property at Syracuse Lake - Goshen News
- South Dakota Legislator Optimistic About Wetlands Solution - WNAX
- DNREC honors 2014 Wetland Warriors at Delaware State Fair - Cape Gazette
- Farmers take proactive stance at wetlands forum - AberdeenNews.com
- Two-day summit teaches youth about wetlands - Houma Courier (blog)